Colonial Oaks Assisted Living is part of Colonial Oaks Retirement Community, a continuing care campus that complements the active living lifestyle of the community. With skilled nursing and rehabilitation on-site, Colonial Oaks Assisted Living residents and families enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that more healthcare options are available should they ever be needed.
When relaxing in your new apartment, do not be surprised if a neighbor drops by for a visit. Have a cup of coffee, or join others for lunch and enjoy an outing in the afternoon. Thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of today’s active seniors, all of our apartments are inviting. Private and companion apartments are available featuring:
- One and two bedroom options
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- A variety of upgrades and options
Our amenities are the special little touches that make Colonial Oaks different. Designed to make life stress-free, we take care of all life’s little worries while offering many opportunities to enhance daily living.
- Beauty services
- Exercise class
- Scheduled transportation
- Computer center to stay in touch with friends and family
- Private dining for special occasions